Bill Gates once said, “If I was down to my last dollar I’d spend it on public relations.” That suggests that it’s worth looking into!
Public Relations should be central to any marketing plan because it’s a powerful, cost effective way to reach large audiences, build trust and reassure your customers. Published news can also be shared through all social media channels, online digital magazines, news feeds, forums and so on, which all drive traffic to your website. Website SEO can be significantly improved because search engines favour links from reputable news sites.
On average, our customers reach around 5 million readers per annum through our PR service, helping them to increase brand awareness, credibility and sales. Our experienced public relations team have strong relationships with trade media editors and have achieved wide media coverage for our clients, and helped them to win multiple national awards.
We build bespoke media lists and select specific, relevant titles to reach their target audiences. As well as press releases, we write articles special features for one-off editorial opportunities.
If you’re looking to raise awareness of your brand, increase sales enquiries and improve relations with your customers then public relations is for you!
Public relations can be used to:
- Announce new products and services
- Promote feature case studies
- Promote campaigns or content initiatives
- Promote new brochures, documents and websites
- Build trust with your customer base
- Build credibility of your brand
- Contribute towards current topics and issues
- Launch new products and share stories
- Reach subscribed target audiences
- Drive traffic to your website and improve SEO
- Deliver your messages in print and digital media
- Improve relationships with stakeholders and supply chains
- Improve customer retention
- Win national awards
- Show your expertise
- Help you to recruit better quality staff
- Manage a reputation or a crisis