Marketing is not just about promoting products and services. It begins with understanding the brand; what does it stand for? why does it exist? what are the brand values and what is its vision?
The marketing plan will include a market review, target market research, SWOT analysis, product definition, tactics, customer marketing, internal marketing and much more.
At The Product Marketing Company, we define strategic marketing as a complete management process for creating, communicating and delivering brand value to customers.
Our experienced marketing team gained all of their experience in senior client side marketing roles, giving them a rich understanding of business and communications. They will:
- Develop a valuable marketing plan in line with your strategic business goals
- Evaluate the business branding to ensure it’s in line with goals
- Identify relevant target markets and define the primary channels
- Help you to understand how to differentiate from the competition
- Shape the internal brand environment and culture
- Define external communications, customer relations, marketing channels, marketing tactics and sales tools.
If you need help with marketing planning, whether it’s for brand communications, a product launch, a new campaign or a full annual plan, please call us today on 01462 432 303.