If your company has been trading for over 20 years then it already has some heritage, but if you’re one of the thousands of British brands that have been trading for 30, 40, 50 or even 100 years +, then your heritage is a major USP!
As a long-established brand, you’ll have far more knowledge and experience about your industry, its markets and its challenges than young and emerging brands so it’s important to use your assets as effectively as possible.
Our latest publication, Industrial Brand Evolution, looks at:
- The importance of brand heritage
- Why do buyers value heritage?
- What constitutes a heritage brand?
- When is the right time to modernise?
- What does the process involve?